Update on Covid Restrictions
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 1342 View(s) Company announcements
With the relaxation of Covid restrictions there are a couple of updates to tell you about.
Related to the new rules:
- Coffee and other hot drinks can now be consumed inside again in our seating areas.
- The individual/household restriction no longer applies; it is now permitted to climb with up to 6 people, or 2 households.
There are also some other updates not directly related to the new rules:
- The supervision ratio at The Pool (only) has been relaxed, so an experienced climber can now book in up to two under 18s (the 1:1 ratio still applies at The Valley).
- We've restarted adult coaching with induction sessions and plan to restart kids coaching from 31st May.
- We've reviewed our capacity limits in light of changes to the way we're using the centres (e.g. coaching sessions) and to move from our cautious opening position towards the government guidance (though still with a significantly lower capacity). For the time being the number of slots available won't change, but we'll be looking to cautiously increase them in the coming weeks.