Climb Newcastle News: Job Vacancy
We are in search of enthusiastic and talented individuals to join the Climb Newcastle team, working in all aspects of the centre's day to day running but in particular to be a regular part of our ground-breaking weekend coaching programme.
Here's some details:
Hours: Part time and full time available, all will include one weekend day per week.
Pay & Benefits:￡8/hour coaching rate, ￡6.70/hour reception rate.
5.6 weeks holiday pay / year pro rata
Statutory sick pay scheme.
Staff discount and sponsorship freebies.
Pre-requisites: No formal climbing qualification is essential for working in the centre.
- Exceptional people skills and customer service.
- A hard-working attitude.
- Experience working with a variety of ages and skills.
- Previous experience coaching climbing or other sports.
- A strong knowledge of climbing skills and training methods.
- A valid first aid certificate
- MLT Foundation Coaching Award Training.
Please provide a CV with a covering letter highlighting your suitability for the role and availability to start to the centre reception. Please include a contact mobile number. (If you have previously provided a cv please apply again with reference to the above job details).
closing date: 31st July 2014
Image right: Join the team!