Climb Newcastle News: Hello 2011
Right so a new year is upon us - here's some exciting things coming in 2011 at Climb Newcastle...
Events: Make sure you've got the following in your new calendar of pussy cats or whatever you got for Christmas...
- January 14th 2011: WBS Round 3
- February 11th 2011: WBS Round 4
- March 11th 2011: WBS Round 5
- May 2011 (date tbc): Climb Newcastle ASBO '11
We are most excited about our Key Skills Sessions which will start on Tuesday 18th January - these will no extra cost workshops hosted by Chris Graham (above right executing a textbook drop knee (session 3) competing for Great Britain at the 2006 World Cup in Italy) and will be on four subjects...
- Mastering the basic climbing techniques
- Getting to grips with slopers
- Starting out on steep walls
- Your choice: questions and answers
By offering these sessions included in your normal wall entry price we are hoping to give that little bit more for your money in 2011 and try to help give everyone who wants to improve a helping hand up the climbing grades! More on this soon...
We'll be continuing to set new problems every single week in 2011 and have a number of guest setters lined up whilst Andy makes his recovery. That should mean some really interesting new problems for everyone, ourselves included :-)
Right, bring on the new year.