Climb Newcastle News: Prices for 2011
We don't like changing prices, which you will probably already know as we haven't changed any since we opened our doors - however with increasing costs of running the business and two VAT rises we will be making some small changes taking affect on 1st January 2011 and thought it only fair to let you know. The price rises could be justified by inflation alone but we are committed to keeping Climb Newcastle great value for money and therefore won't be taking account of...
- A 5% rise in VAT in the last 2 years.
- An increase in the number of colour sets from 5 to 10 (9 out at a time) and nearly 5,000 new holds.
- An increase in climbing surfaces in the main arena with new features in the summer of 2009 and 2010.
- Improved facilities in the training room.
- Carpeting of the centre walkways to keep the building warmer in winter.
- Friction paint added throughout the climbing surfaces.
- A number of volumes added to enhance our problems.
- Carpeting of the mats to keep our holds cleaner.
- Continued running of the UK's biggest no-extra-cost climbing event, the Winter Bouldering Series.
We hope you'll continue to support Climb Newcastle in 2011 and help us to continue the good work! You can view all of the new prices here.